Visit iLandMan at Summer NAPE 2018 in booth #1519 to learn more about our powerful cloud-based software for automating the E&P land life cycle.
- Verifies net-acreage by tracts and formations.
- Tracks lease expirations and extension payments.
- Schedules shut-in payments and drilling obligations.
- Monitors vertical and horizontal pugh clauses.
- Creates division orders and joint interest billing decks by unit, well, and depth.
If you would prefer to set up an appointment for a private demonstration in Houston, please call 1-855-445-9629 or fill out the form below.