Careers at iLandMan
Careers at iLandMan!
Want to work for an industry-revolutionizing company? Take a look at the positions listed below and send us your resume – firstname.lastname@example.org .
iLandMan is the leading cloud-based, full life cycle land solution for Exploration & Production, Midstream, and Land Service Companies. We are experiencing rapid growth and are on the lookout for talented and motivated individuals to join our team.
We are currently seeking several Lease Analysts to work part-time from home in the Houston, San Antonio, Dallas/Fort Worth, and Lafayette areas.
How Your Success Will Be Measured:
Your success will be measured by consistently and accurately completing your assigned projects in a timely fashion. You will be analyzing, implementing and maintaining terms and payments for lease, mineral, and contractual agreements in the iLandMan system. Ensuring that all land-based payments are processed on time, you will help to provide our clients with land-based, comprehensive data analysis through our powerful reporting tools and maps.
Primary Responsibilities (under minimal supervision):
- Accurate and timely review of leases, minerals, and contracts involving company assets for geographic area assigned.
- Interacts with client groups to ensure necessary reports and documents are provided in a timely manner.
- Assists with quarterly acreage review in preparation for annual reporting as needed.
- Accurately interprets title opinions and curative documents to establish and confirm proper ownership.
- Leads team projects and ensures timely and accurate delivery of results.
- Bachelor’s degree in Law, Petroleum Management, or Business with 3 years of lease and contracts experience and 2-3 years of iLandMan experience
- High school diploma with at least 10 years of leasing and/or lease analyst experience including some iLandMan experience.
- Strong knowledge of working, net revenue, royalty and overriding interests, oil and gas leases, minerals, easements, joint operating agreements, farmout/in agreements, exploration agreements, participation agreements, pooling orders and title curative for one or more company core geographical areas.
- AAPL, NALTA, or NADOA certification
For the right candidate, iLandMan offers a dynamic, entrepreneurial company culture with a competitive contractor compensation plan.
To apply for this position, please email your detailed resume with references to email@example.com .